Our Day School is best in show.
Schoolwork and some play make your pet a good pup.
We’re the only day school facility in Calgary that is staffed entirely by certified dog trainers and has a curriculum developed by a DCBC, CPDT-KSA, and CBCC-KA certified dog trainer.
Below are some of the reasons that highlight the Dogma Difference:
- At Dogma, we're more than just a daycare. We provide structured play, socialization, and training for your pup throughout their day with us.
- We have the lowest dog-staff ratio with a max of 10 dogs per certified trainer.
- We send report cards after each visit that outline your dog's progress with socialization, obedience, handling, self-control and more.
- We provide our members with an online portal to track their dog's behaviour and progress.
- Every Dogma dog starts their training journey with a one-on-one full day behaviour assessment with a senior trainer to ensure they’re placed in the best program for their specific needs.
KinderPups (under 6 months)
Dogma High (over 6 months)
Rates and Requirements
We accept dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes, but – just like with any great private school, your dog’s got to make the grade to get in.
Dogs are our business so the pleasure stays all yours.
Following your dog’s first day assessment, we’ll recommend one of the following levels:
The early stages of your dog’s life are a critical time for learning. KinderPups classes are active and adorable – perfect for energetic puppies.
After these structured training classes, your dog’s improved behaviour, obedience, social skills and impulse control will have them destined for the honour (sit, stay, and) roll(over).
Lifelong learning is for the dogs.
Follow up your dog’s DogmaHigh diploma with a DogmaU degree. Here they tackle a more advanced course load that focuses on mastering their manners and more advanced skills.
Once your dog has graduated from DogmaU, they become mentors to Dogma’s younger scholastic canines. As a part of our alumni program, your dog still enjoys the added enrichment of Day School without an individualized training plan.
After the assessment
Once your pup has completed their assessment day, the next step is to sign up for one of our monthly memberships below to get exclusive access to our elite day school training programs and so much more. Membership is additional to the day school rates and is required to attend on-site training.
You want the best for your dog, and so do we – it’s why we offer a variety of extras and tutoring packages that range from additional play time to special credit classes, and treats to spa treatments.
See the Dogma Difference
Our training programs and day school curriculums were developed by one of the first elite CBCC-KA accredited trainers in the country. At Dogma, we’re committed to giving you and your dog the tools you need to make your life together the best it can be.
We'd love to hear from you
Email: [email protected]