Quality training to fit any budget or schedule.
We offer training programs for puppies, adult, and fearful/reactive dogs. All of our programs are online with an option to attend on-site training. This means that you have access to quality dog training at your fingertips 24/7. We provide flexible training to fit any budget/schedule:
- All of our programs are taught by certified trainers.
- Progress at your dog's pace through the training levels. We have personalized checklists to track your dog's progress. Graduate to the next level when your dog is reliable with those skills.
- Puppies under the age of 6 months attend their own class that focuses on basic obedience, handling and socialization.
- Dogs over the age of 6 months start in our Foundations class to learn the skills in a controlled environment.
- They move onto our Focus & Reliability class where they practice their skills with distractions and work towards off-leash reliability.
- Real World classes take the training outdoors and to dog-friendly businesses!
Choose from our different offerings below to find a training program that fits you and your dog's needs. Explore our membership levels to access perks like live virtual classes, progression tracking, and private coaching. We also offer in-person group classes that are exclusive to members.
The first 6 months of your puppy's life are critical and we want to help you both start off on the right paw. Start by deciding which of our three puppy training offerings is right for you.Learn More
Get all the benefits of our elite training programs, right away. You and your dog will work through three levels of training modules towards earning our UrbanK9 title and certificate.Learn More
Reactive Dog Training
Our human world has a lot going on, and all that busyness can be challenging and scary for a dog. We’ve developed training especially geared towards helping prepare dogs for success in the urban environment.Learn More
Dogma Cares Series
Help for your dog and your family while navigating the current COVID-19 situation. Full of tips for keeping your dog busy and stress free, activities you can enjoy together and ways to ensure you enhance your relationship during this challenging time.
We'd love to hear from you
Email: [email protected]