Class is in session.
Our dog training program will take you and your dog through three training levels conveniently offered in online modules with the option to attend in-person classes.
Foundations: At this level, we cover basic obedience & handling skills like "Sit" and "Stay", walking on a loose leash, recall, and more.
Focus & Reliability: At this level, we focus on mastering the skills learned in the Foundations program while adding in distractions and learning to use the skills in new environments.
Real World: This is the final level before your dog becomes a certified UrbanK9! This portion of the program is all about helping your dog navigate the human world.
If your dog is fearful or they lunge and bark at people and/or other dogs, we recommend our Reactive Training. Not sure what training program is best for your dog? Book a consult with one of our certified trainers for help!
Our programs available 24/7:
- Work at your own pace for a low monthly cost.
- Options for virtual learning, guidance from our trainers for your dog's progression and private coaching sessions.
- An online community of support and resources
- Also on an app so you have training on any device!
In-person classes to gain hands-on help and socialization:
- Classes available at Chinook and Killarney
- Purchase class passes when you register or through the membership.
- Attend classes at your convenience. Manage your own registrations online.
Interested in on-site training?
All dogs start off in our group classes at the Foundations level. Our Foundations training classes are designed for dogs over 6 months old. These classes take place at both locations every Tuesday at 7:30PM and every Thursday at 8:30PM.
What to expect from the class:
- Start off on the right paw by gaining a solid base set of skills (Sit, Stay, Down, Leave It, Drop It, Recall, and much more)
- Active socialization and play sessions in between the training
- Understand how to set your dog up for success
- Online progression tracking for your dog
- Graduation certificate upon completion of the program
These group classes are exclusive to our members. Choose from one of our membership levels below and add on a five-class, on-site training package for only $175 + GST to start your training journey today! This will give you access to five one-hour classes that fit your schedule! After you sign up for an on-site training package, we will send you a confirmation email within 1 business day with more details about registering for classes through our client portal.
Online Dog Training
Prefer to learn online? Go with the one-time online program for lifetime access to our basic course content and learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home.
*Please note this course is online-only and does not include access to on-site training.
We'd love to hear from you
Email: [email protected]