Overview and Payment
day school & kinderPUPS
- Fully vaccinated; first round for puppies
- All fees are non-refundable
- Registration required
- To set up a payment plan, register through our website. You will be required to pay the first payment to register for the class.
- If you register between the 1st and the 15th of month, the payment will be for that month, and the second payment will come out the following month. If your register between the 16th and the end of the month, the payment will be for the following month. For example, a payment made June 18th will be put towards July's monthly payment. The remaining payments will be taken out the first of the month, each month, starting in August.
- Your membership starts on the Orientation date that you attend.
- Payment by credit card and post-dated cheques only.
- If you are paying by credit card, you can fill out the agreement and send it back to us via email.
- If you are paying by post-dated cheques, you must come into one of our locations to pay, and a credit card is required on file.
- You are responsible for every monthly payment on the 1st of each month, as outlined in your agreement, for the duration of your membership, regardless of your attendance in classes.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- The membership is non-transferable.
- You will be charged a $25 fee for any NSF payments and your membership will be revoked, with no extensions, until payment is made.
Day School & kinderPUPS
- Reservations are required for dogs to attend day school
- Spayed/Neutered if over the age of 7 months
- Complete online history questionnaire
- Successfully complete assessment
- All packages expire 6 months after purchase
- Minimum once/week regular bookings required (excludes holidays) for day school and twice weekly for kinderPUPS
- AM/PM half days: 6:30 am - 12:30 pm (AM) or 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm (PM)
- Payment required in full to secure your spot. Registration is on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Must attend required seminar/orientation before attending class.
- Training memberships start when you attend orientation or required seminar. You must attend one of the next two orientation/seminar nights after purchasing your membership, or your membership will begin automatically on the second orientation/seminar night after you have registered.
- Drop-in classes for memberships may only be purchased after a minimum 2 month initial membership has been completed.
- 5 class passes expire 2 months after purchase.
- 24 hour notice to cancel a clinic or you forfeit a full class fee.
- Membership extensions are only given for periods of absence of 2 weeks or longer due to illness or holidays. No exceptions.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking for all private training sessions.
- 24 hours notice is required in order to reschedule, or a cancellation charge equal to 25% of the session will be taken out of the initial payment.
- Less than 24 hours notice will mean you forfeit the full session cost.